Adenosine Receptor Antagonists
Impetis has developed a platform of Adenosine receptor Antagonists which hold the promise of being best-in-class therapeutics for Cancer as well as other selected indications. Our Adenosine receptor antagonists are differentiated from others in the class on multiple aspects that confer benefits for Oncology and other Indications, such as:
- Potency at nanomolar and sub-nanomolar ranges
- Longer receptor residence time
- Superior efficacy in 2 immuno-therapy resistant animal models viz.
4T1 Syngeneic model of Breast Cancer and CT 26 Syngeneic model of colon Cancer
- Robust efficacy in models of Parkinson’s and other cognitive disease
- Increased compound safety basis rodent toxicity studies